These Membership Terms (Terms) govern the participation of The Belle Evolution membership. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to your application for a Membership. By purchasing the Membership you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.
Throughout these Terms, the terms “The Belle Evolution”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Belle Evolution Co Pty Ltd and its associated entities, and “you” refers to the individual or business purchasing a Membership.
1. Application for Membership 1.1. Our current Membership descriptions, entitlements and pricing will always be stated on our website located at https://thebelleevolution.com.au/ 1.2. All applications for Membership must be made by filling out the form on our Website. This will create a membership account for you. 1.3. All information you provide during the application process must be accurate and complete, and it is your responsibility to keep your details up to date. 1.4. We will only process completed applications, and reserve the right to reject an application for any reason. 1.5. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password you create for accessing your account, and failure to do so will result in membership termination. 1.6. We will send you a confirmation email on payment of the applicable Membership Fee. Your Membership is deemed accepted on the day you receive the email.
2. The Evolution Membership Fee 2.1. The Membership Fee may be paid by either:
2.1.1. A single upfront payment at the commencement of your membership via credit card on our Website; or 2.1.2. A single upfront annual payment via credit card on our Website; or 2.1.3. An ongoing monthly direct debit, payable monthly in advance. 2.2. We may increase the Membership Fee from time to time. If we do so, we will give you at least one month’s notice of the intended increase by email and by notice on our Website
3. The Big Lifer Membership Fee 3.1. The Membership Fee may be paid by either:
3.1.1. A single upfront annual payment via credit card on our Website; or 3.1.2. An ongoing monthly direct debit for 12 consecutive months. 3.2. We may increase the Membership Fee from time to time. If we do so, we will give you at least one month’s notice of the intended increase by email and by notice on our Website
3. Refunds 3.1. The Membership Fee and subscription for a years worth events is not refundable. 3.2. The Belle Evolution may offer a refund in special circumstances on a case-by-case basis. If you feel that you deserve a refund, you must contact us in writing outlining the circumstances to our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then review your correspondence and advise our decision in writing.
5.1. The Belle Evolution does not take any responsibility or liability whatsoever for disputes between Members. 5.2. There are sections of our Website that are accessible to logged in Members and website visitors. These sections may include message boards, forums and directory listings. You will also be invited to a private Facebook group. By being a Member you give authority for some or all of your profile data to be made public. When accessing those sections, you must not: 5.2.1. harass, abuse or harm other Members; send spam or other unwelcomed communication to other Members 5.2.2. act in an unlawful, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner; or 5.2.3. infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including those of The Belle Evolution, Members or third parties.
5.3. Should you attend a The Belle Evolution Event, you acknowledge that we film and photograph every event. You consent to being filmed or photographed by The Belle Evolution (or its representatives) and to The Belle Evolution using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in such photographs or films for the purpose of promoting our events, services and products. No remuneration is payable for such use. 5.4. We may revoke your Membership for any reason, including for breach of these Terms or for bringing The Belle Evolution into disrepute.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your Membership. 6.2. Where our liability cannot be excluded, such as in relation to Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or other prescribed terms under legislation, our liability for breach is limited to the Membership Fees paid by you..
7. Miscellaneous 7.1. These Terms shall in respects be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these Terms. 7.2. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms. 7.3. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right. 7.4. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Belle Evolution and you in relation to Membership.
Our website address is: https://thebelleevolution.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data